Eckerö Post and Custom´s House

The buildning of Eckerö Post and Custom´s House was completed in 1828. It was designed by architects Carl Ludvig Engel and Carlo Bassi and is considered to be one of Engels most important architectural works and one of the most important historical buildings from the Russian regime on Åland. The building belongs to Åland since 1994 and is administrated by the Government of Åland. Today it is

Eckerö post- och tullhus

Mail Route Museum

Vivid descriptions of the almost 400 year old regular postal traffic. The museum is open every day from the mid of June to the mid of August from 10 am to 3 pm. For more information, see the

Eckerö post- och tullhus Utställningar

OPEN



Summer exhibition


KALEVALAND & SQIN

Crafts and design from Åland and Birkaland (FI)

2. -31. may tue-sun 10-17
1. june -3. september daily 10-17


FREE ADMISSION!


Booking for groups during winter


tel. (+358) 18 25 000 or 040 1799 715
 



Calendarium